Another massive thank you to NHN

Geebo

Reaction score
I've have several retro fits done on my 3.0 tdi quattro cab by Nigel the latest being folding mirrors.
His attention to detail and knowledge of all systems Audi is second only to his love of a mug of tea.
I can't recommend him highly enough.

Work he's done for me over the last few months.
Replaced burned out drivers heated seat element.
Upgraded to Audi sds mk2 rns-e & AMI.
Replaced a rear parking sensor.
Fitted new Flat bottomed multi function steering wheel.

Thanks also to N8 for the use of his premises & hospitality for the folding mirror job or rain would have stopped play!

Anyone thinking of having retro work done NHN is your man.

Reactions: Macdoon, Amason007, sidibear and 2 others
Hear Hear.. I totally agree.. he loves his Tea :)

So far I have only had my RNSE upgraded to the Mark 2 - maybe I should look into the Cruise control :)

Reactions: NHN
He also a bit partial to toast and marmalade, oh and he appreciates a well-turned out bathroom.

Top man, all the way.

Reactions: Amason007, Geebo, NHN and 1 other person
He's also taken a liking to bacon & egg toasted sandwiches with a smoothie for breakfast.

I do.. should be getting fitted tomorrow... hmm what else could I go for beside the RS4 ARB ?

I've have several retro fits done on my 3.0 tdi quattro cab by Nigel the latest being folding mirrors.
His attention to detail and knowledge of all systems Audi is second only to his love of a mug of tea.
I can't recommend him highly enough.

Work he's done for me over the last few months.
Replaced burned out drivers heated seat element.
Upgraded to Audi sds mk2 rns-e & AMI.
Replaced a rear parking sensor.
Fitted new Flat bottomed multi function steering wheel.

Thanks also to N8 for the use of his premises & hospitality for the folding mirror job or rain would have stopped play!

Anyone thinking of having retro work done NHN is your man.

Sorry Geoff for missing this mate.

Top gent, looked after me with plenty of tea, was a real pleasure meeting you again & kitting out the car with the mods.

Glad you're very happy with my work, like to have an attention to detail.

That seat was a real pita to do, you saw 1st hand how mc work it takes to strip the seat & replace the elements, but hey I love challenges.

Only downside was me making 1 incy wincy mistake in not plugging a black wire back in, but I blame that on Geoff for gassing with me & showing me some interesting photography lmao, but I dropped by his house & plugged wire back in, all happy now :)

Thanks Geoff for the work request & the great hospitality, also to N8 for his use of the unit with such bad weather.

Reactions: Geebo
Sounds like great work...are you ever near Midland NHN??

Yes if the work level calls for it in the areas.

Well depends on the level of work, fuels £80 or so alone, so I have to have an amount of work to make the days trip/s worthwhile.

Well depends on the level of work, fuels £80 or so alone, so I have to have an amount of work to make the days trip/s worthwhile.

If we could get enough people together we could make this work.

I have heard nothing but praise for NHN work. I need some coding doing and advice on future mods. So would be interested in meeting him.

Nigel what sort of numbers would you need to make this worth you time?

Phil

Thanks for the words.

Depends on location, but between 350-400 numbers lol.

Before anyone says that's allot of money, think about it, £80 or so in fuel down the drain as such, 3-4 hours there, then 3-4 back & then the work involved, overall its not allot.

Reactions: Macdoon
Best thing is to PM me about the work that's required as I only work this way, my days load is booked in based on the time required, location etc.