Another love it or hate it kinda car BMW Z4M Coupe

marriedblonde said:
Sub zero for me but then I do drive the sport version of this car :)

Yes but are you sure that engine whine is normal - LOL :)

Can I say just one word to you Mr M'Blonde - Keys !!!! :asskicking:

:friends:

Do you know my old man asked about it the other day a well...

The keys are in my car, would you like me to get them from the car and actually into your hand!

J.

marriedblonde said:
The keys are in my car, would you like me to get them from the car and actually into your hand!

J.

Well that is the way these things usually go down :icon_thumright:

I'm not too sure yet, I've only ever seen one on the road, I do prefer the open top roadster version to be honest. But when BMW had the Z3, I quite liked the M coupe version, even though it looked like a bread van. So maybe it'll grow on me.

Cool, definetly. Seen one on the road in front of me earlier this week - loved it, would consider one as an S3 replacement when the time comes if funds allow.

Very cool, almost sub-zero. There's nothing on the road like it, and the BM badge guarantees a great time behind the wheel.

I love em. My mate was going to get 1 after he sold his Z3M Coupe but with him ending up with a 2nd child on the way he opted for an RS6 instead.

Only colours i've seen it in so far in the flesh are white & blue. I loved it in white. That'd be the colour i'd pick

Craig:cool:

i don't drive a car that is full of flair.. i'm 19 and a student so cannot afford to buy, neither can i afford to insure such a car that meets that criteria. but my a3 will do till then..

But i can see you'd be a little upset from my apparent slating of that car.. as you own one ! ..nevermind eh..

Almost right Sam, I happen to own the sport version not the M version but thats a minor point.

I'm not upset by your comments, your are after all entitled to an opinion, I was just wondering where the grounds for your comments where coming from, my assumption was that you where fully informed and obviously drove something with the flair and imagination the Z4M was missing.

So out of interest what car has such flair and imagination? Is it something from the Audi range?

It's not really suprising that people on an Audi forum aren't fans of BMW's the same way as people on the BM forums probably aren't great fans of Audis...

J.

Sam-K are you sure your not getting mixed up with another car when you say the Z4 has no flair or imagination !!

I don't own one so am not biased in any way, but I cant think of many cars with as much imagination. Not a straight line in sight, unlike most of the slab sided euroboxes knocked out year on year

Take another look at it, it might not be to your taste, but surely you have got to admit that it takes real imagination to draw up a design like that

gah.. i can see i'm one guy against the world on this car.. and if someone offered it to me a straight swap for the a3 i'd sure take it.. then i'd be sell it.. and buy something italian i suppose.. even a fiat seicento has more personality!

i just really dislike most.. sorry. All BMWs and this hairdressers car with a roof isn't going to change my mind, neither is the way every jackass with a 3-series and thier *superb* driving on the road, and the simply boring design cues they pitch across the range. can you get it in anything other than silver or black too.?

Anyway J. it is all academic as it must be about time for the Z4 to morf into a different car :ohmy:

Paul

marriedblonde said:
Erm... Contemplating it! Going to keep this for a little while longer but I have a couple of replacements in mind!

J.

Now why doesn't that suprise me - LOL

Sorry, it looks like a mangled Capri. Isn't it built by Americans too?

From the side i suppose it has got a similar profile to a Ford Capri, with the long bonnet and a stubby upswept tail, but if your going down the american muscle car route you could argue it looks like a 250GTO,and thats no bad thing:hubbahubba: