Another "Just fitted Milltek cat bypass" thread!

Macdaddy

Reaction score
If you haven't done this to your car then all i'll say is why not !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just come back from having this and OMG.... Its sounds just immense under full load on a drive-by.

838DB4A6-3629-480E-A549-E89EED0CB3BA-2428-0000012918050BB7.jpg

3994C3F6-B6FC-419E-BD2F-6DF7ABD9994F-2428-000001291BC34480.jpg

Without 'S' Pressed its pretty much stock, infact i cant tell any difference which is just what i want.

Press that 'S' button and under load wow.

Obviously videos will be posted tomorrow.

im looking forward to fitting mine next year once im home just stock piling bits for then ATM

Best £100 mod ive spent on any car!

Certainly no need for a full system when it sounds this good.

Yes, Met the lad on Tuesday to get them. You got the other set he had by any chance?

Yup he is posting them this week i would really like the scorpion exhaust he is selling but cant justify it atm

Doesn't one always press...Sport ON. Traction Control OFF.

Thought this was standard procedure.

Yup he is posting them this week i would really like the scorpion exhaust he is selling but cant justify it atm

I'm happy at the minute with something thats got the ability to be discreet when needed, Not heard any aftermarket exhausts in the flesh yet to decide whether they are too much or not.

Doesn't one always press...Sport ON. Traction Control OFF.

Thought this was standard procedure.

Only once i'm at the bottom of the street, until then i like it a bit quieter........ trying to win points back with the neighbours as they've had to live with my RS4 and its Non resonated exhaust on cold start for long enough.

Ha Ha ..I know what you mean..they just don't understand,do they.

Interested to hear this if at all poss. Only be int in Resonated gear... Already the oldest boy racer in the village.

Sounds like 100 very well spent.

Best £100 mod ive spent on any car!

Certainly no need for a full system when it sounds this good.
Dont you mean £1000. Do not know any cat back that is £100. Then of course there is the change in insurance quote for modded car!

It's on my wish list now...

Need to get away from Tesco's insurance so I can start covering mods..

Dont you mean £1000. Do not know any cat back that is £100. Then of course there is the change in insurance quote for modded car!

Nope, £100 is the cost of the Milltek 2nd cat bypass pipes ive fitted. Its not a full system or a cat back.

My insurance covers mods as long as they are told and its free!

Nope, £100 is the cost of the Milltek 2nd cat bypass pipes ive fitted. Its not a full system or a cat back.

My insurance covers mods as long as they are told and its free!

who do you insure your car with?

Through Diamond..... (The Mrs sorted it, but its getting swapped to multicar)

We once told an insurance company we'd changed the wheels on the corrado and they cancelled with immediate effect saying it was now too much of a risk to insure!!!, not even giving my Mrs chance to get home. Just glad she was parked in a private car park and was able to ring up another company whilst at work!

I like how diamond aren't charging for any mods as long as you tell them. I just renewed with admiral. They were the cheapest again. Might need to get the other half to look into diamond now lol

Wonder if we can organise a small GB for these. Had some good prices a while back but didnt take it any further.

I too like the thought of the 2nd hand scorpion titanium exhaust.