1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another hello from Scotland.

mjcairney Sep 16, 2018

1. mjcairney

mjcairney Member Team Moonlight TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 quattro Saloon S-line owners group S tronic

Hi, having had two A4s in the past, one petrol and one TDi and then a Jaguar XE bought new just after its launch and kept for three years, I decided I wanted a change again. Having looked around for a while, I came across an 8 month old 2.0 TFSi 258ps S Line Quattro sTronic saloon in lovely condition and I am now its very happy owner.

I have had a look around a few Audi forums with this one looking the most active so I look forward to becoming an active member, hopefully contibuting some words of wisdom along the way. Time will tell on that one. :friendly wink:

Once the weather improves up here hopefully I'll get a couple of photos posted.

Martin.

Audi Bairn and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net Martin. Look forward to pics of your car. Enjoy the forum

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    mjcairney and Audi Bairn like this.
  4. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

Welcome Martin, from a fellow Scot (plenty on here too)! :sign welcome:

Sandra and mjcairney like this.
  5. mjcairney

mjcairney Member Team Moonlight TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 quattro Saloon S-line owners group S tronic

Thank you for the welcome Sandra. Once the weather clears up a bit and I get the car washed I'll get some pictures and post them.

Martin.

Audi Bairn likes this.
  6. mjcairney

Thanks Audi Bairn.

Martin.

Audi Bairn likes this.
  7. mjcairney

20180917_1237075.jpg 20180917_1237213.jpg 20180917_1237422.jpg 20180917_1238271.jpg 20180917_1249244.jpg Hi, I managed to get the car washed between the rain showers and have taken some photos.

The colour of the car is Moonlight Blue Metallic.

Martin.

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Looks awesome Martin. We do have nice audi’s Here in Scotland. Enjoy. :)

Audi Bairn and mjcairney like this.
  9. mjcairney

Thank you Sandra. As you say, we do have some nice Audis in Scotland, I see them every day I'm out on the road. I reckon Scotland provides some rich pickings for Audi. In fact I read the other day that 1 in 3 Scottish (or was it British?) motorists drive a German car and I reckon Audi have their fair share of them.

As a matter of interest, whereabouts in Scotland are you based?

Thanks again,:thumbs up:

Martin.

10. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

:sign welcome: Martin, enjoy your new car and the Forum.

JG

mjcairney likes this.
  11. Seanchadwick2k3

Seanchadwick2k3 Audi A6 C6 2.0tdi 2011 Sline Special Edition Audi A6 S-line owners group Le Mans Edition

I'm sure you Scots are starting some form of Audi rebellion. Welcome dude!

Tashfeen, mjcairney and Audi Bairn like this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Sandra

You could come join us Sean, lol.

Audi Bairn and mjcairney like this.
  14. Seanchadwick2k3

Seanchadwick2k3 Audi A6 C6 2.0tdi 2011 Sline Special Edition Audi A6 S-line owners group Le Mans Edition

I'm not worthy of such an honour!

Audi Bairn, Sandra and mjcairney like this.
  15. mjcairney

Thanks for all the welcomes guys and gals, much appreciated. I'm beginning to feel at home already. :icon thumright:

Martin.

Audi Bairn and Sandra like this.
  16. mjcairney

Well, after I got my A4 my wife started hankering after an Audi as well so, after some searching around, I found a year old A3 with approx 7K miles and in exceedingly good condition. It's a 1.0ltr 115ps hatchback S.tronic, her first ever automatic. So, we are now a 2 Audi household and each delighted with our respective cars.

A few photos below.

Martin.

20181015_170046.jpg 20181015_170120.jpg 20181015_170243.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    Audi Bairn and Tashfeen like this.
  17. Tashfeen

Tashfeen S4 - the smile per mile machine! Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Supercharged Team Scuba Audi S4 Audi A3 Black Edition quattro

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum buddy and congrats on both the new cars - cracking motors both of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjcairney and Sandra like this.
  18. mjcairney

Hi Tashfeen, many thanks for your welcome and kind words. Yes, I must say I agree, they're both cracking motors which, I have no doubt, will give us lots of pleasure in days, weeks, months and years to come.

Thanks again. :thumbs up:

JG51 AUD, Tashfeen and Sandra like this.
  19. Bigtam

Bigtam Member

Welcome mate nice cars there. It looked like a nice day when you took the photos, a rarity up here

mjcairney and JG51 AUD like this.
  20. mjcairney

Hi, thanks for the welcome Bigtam. Yes, it was a nice day when I got both cars washed and took the photos. As you say, nice days are a bit of a rarity up here but we do appreciate them more when they occur, don't we? :icon thumright:

Sandra likes this.
  21. sparkymark75

sparkymark75 Member

Cracking cars mate. Tons of Audi's on the road in Scotland. What I find bizarre is that there are loads of Audi's in Fife, but not a single Audi dealership. Surely a gap in the market for someone?

mjcairney likes this.
  22. Bigtam

Bigtam Member

Yeah only John Clark Dundee over that way.

23. sparkymark75

sparkymark75 Member

Audi dealers in Edinburgh, Stirling and Perth but still a bit of a jaunt.

24. mjcairney

You're right, that is bizarre and definitely a gap in the market for someone. I wonder what the required investment would total up to, not that I'm considering it I might add.

Martin.