Literally ten minutes to fit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,004.4 KB · Views: 449
Reactions: sjbarneS3 and Bandicoot51
Looks bang on

Reactions: Wanty
Whilst it looks awesome, I don't think I can justify the 130 quid for an eBay splitter!

Yes.
I'd rather spend more on something with an assured brand name behind it.

I could understand that with a mechanical part but this is aesthetic. What difference does it make who made it? They obviously fit well and look good. What would buying from a better known brand achieve?

Reactions: S32B and vacant
I could understand that with a mechanical part but this is aesthetic. What difference does it make who made it? They obviously fit well and look good. What would buying from a better known brand achieve?
They do look good, and from looking at pictures yes they fit well.

But going by a brand I already know, I already know their quality and feel.
Going from something that isn't that well known, particularly to myself, could have a cheap construction or feel to it. Which after spending 36 grand on a car, its worth paying slightly more if necessary to keep that touch to the vehicle.

I'm sure after 90% of the 8V range have it fitted, it's been tried and tested and further reviewed, stand the test of time, I would be more inclined to purchase one.

Or let's just staple a laguna splitter to it if we're trying to save money.

I don't go around getting a feel of splitters everybody has their kinks. The only other splitter that looks good is the fareast splitter, personally hadn't heard of them until looking into maybe getting a splitter. They come in at about £500. Which is very steep.

HT Autos have been about years. Idea is when it starts looking tatty, take it off and replace.

Yes.
I'd rather spend more on something with an assured brand name behind it.
Lol that's what research is all about , they have been producing Subaru spoilers and jap stuff for years , I gave a half decent review on the product , crazy

I don't go around getting a feel of splitters everybody has their kinks. The only other splitter that looks good is the fareast splitter, personally hadn't heard of them until looking into maybe getting a splitter. They come in at about £500. Which is very steep.
The carbon one with really cheap looking dtm ends ?

its doesn't look 370 quid better than my splitter sorry

For the money you can't go wrong! if you hit a speed ramp you haven't lost £500

Did you have to put it up on ramps to fit it?

its doesn't look 370 quid better than my splitter sorry

Completely agree. £500 for a splitter not including shipping from Japan is a bit mental.

For the money you can't go wrong! if you hit a speed ramp you haven't lost £500

Did you have to put it up on ramps to fit it?
One wheel on the curb and jacked the otherside up. Threw the fixings away that came with it and used self tapers. So so simple to fit.

Now on to the exhaust!