Another good buy...

Hal Adams

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Idling through the web, I came across an outfit that make bespoke floor mats using decent material, oem clips, cut to oem pattern with a stitched logo in any position you want. All for a few pence off £50 for a set of four mats... I had never seen any mats from Audi with the RS logo, so gave them a try. Quality is really good, and at less than half the Audi price.

https://ambassadorcarmats.co.uk

or email Lewis: info@ambassadorcarmats.co.uk

IMG 2145 2

IMG 2143

Reactions: Evotion
Beats the OE price of £300 then!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro
£300?? I thought they were £110..!
In which case, change the title to 'Bargain'!

Nice, is there a choice of colours? Like lighter/darker greys or black?

I have the same lunar silver leather. Do these mats go well with it in the flesh?

Yes, they have a 'wide range of colours'. Unfortunately I just asked for a light grey rather than silver grey and this is what I got. Best thing is to email Lewis and ask - he is really helpful. Ask for a pound or two off as he said he would be open to a group buy, but organising group buys is such a mugs game, I just went ahead on my own!
I would imagine your carpet is black though (my car is a Czech specification where lunar extended to the floor covering as well) and not sure how a silver grey mat might look in your car. Mine are a tad on the dark side to compliment the seats and floor, but I imagine the colour would be better in your car.

I've have emailed him for price on matt with rock grey edging including a boot mat for Saloon. he can do standard 650g/m2 velour (£54.99) or 900g/m2 super velour (£64.99) plus shipping £7. Differce in price is £10.

Do not go for the standard is what he told me. The Super is pretty well exactly the same as Audi oe mats.
I was a bit startled when I read your £64, but then see that you asked for a boot mat as well..!