Another fine axample of modding...

Real head turner.......

Think he means people look at the car in disbelief

Have just looked at the price as well £7600 for a 2000 model that has been ****** about, Good luck is all i have to say on that matter

Thats mint!!!! NOT!!!! All i can say is TIT!!!

I think the body kits available for the A3/S3 are crap but the bodykit aside which bit of his doris sticking her two's up makes it more desireable?

Whos gonna stick the car on barryboys and see whats said, have forgot my login.

Oh dear, that car looks like a punto in that colour from the side.
It reminds me of that VW Golf advert where the car cries because it has been tastelessly modded.

omg that looks sick how could u do that to a s3 ?

:mad:

I do like a girl who sticks her fingers up.

Ill take it, if it comes with the bitch!

Lol that is erm....a great example.

I'm sure the owner has purposely made the horns to look like the shape of a penis/balls (behind the grille)

G

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH "Part Exchange: TYPE R GT (2007/2008) + CASH"

Unbelievable, defies belief & there's no way she only takes 2 fingers or does she mean this wide, lol

Thats Criminal! Poor S3, RIP.

The open grill makes it look like there are a couple of balls and a knob inside haha

Just mailed him with a link to this page, maybe he will come along and explain when he killed that poor car and has a monster sat in the passanger seat.

Just mailed him with a link to this page, maybe he will come along and explain when he killed that poor car and has a monster sat in the passanger seat.

Ha thats rate funny!! hope he comes on!!!!!! :lmfao:

amazing what you can do with some flexible plastic and a hair dryer.... what a tail

there should be a law against people doing this to cars, has anyone emailed him and told him what a spanner he is yet?

I'd forget about Barryboys personally, they dont take well to new people unless you have 3inch thick lenses and plucked eye brows.... love the site just think the people making the insults have the same issues albeit from their own looks point of view - hence the redirection to cars - some good funny content on there though

Sorry, but you are all so wrong, we can see what look he was going for... with the girlfriend. Plastic surgery, using a spade is all the rage now.
What about this little gem ?

You sure you're ready.....

Sure you're sure? ? ..

c3e8b12052e04440f06fba85b3ec703b.jpg

WHAM!