another broken glove box hinge, Glove box compatibility

Andy27168

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a B6 S4 Cab with the all to common broken hinge, I have tried fixing it with no luck so I have decide to replace it.
I have been on the look out with one with a CD Changer slot and fitted fridge (to make it the same as my B7 3.0tdi B7) so its been a long search but I have found one but its from a Saloon, I have tried looking at the EPC and to be honest I think they are the same but its a bit inconclusive as I do not have a Saloon VIN no. I think they are the same but can anyone actually confirm this 100%
Any assistance would be great.
Cheers

Saloon and avant are the same in b6 and b7 but I thought the cab was different ? Isn't the dash setup totally different

Cab dashes are different above the trim line, I'd be surprised if it's different below that though. I can't say for sure, but if I was you it's worth a punt as you'll sell the glovebox on I'm sure. When I broke my B6 every second enquiry was for the glovebox...!

My dads got a 2012 seat exeo which uses the cab dash and his glovebox is identical to my 2004 B6 avant. Be fine I reckon!

My dads got a 2012 seat exeo which uses the cab dash and his glovebox is identical to my 2004 B6 avant. Be fine I reckon!
The glove box doors on a cab are definitely different than the saloon or Avant ! They are not interchangeable.....