Another Black S5 S/B New arrival!

R.A.G

Reaction score
Afternoon Guys,

I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks on the countdown to my new arrival, picked it up yesterday!

I think I've been very well behaved with the spec:

• Mythos Black
  • Rotor Grey
  • Light and Vision
  • Privacy Glass
  • Memory Seats
  • Folding Mirrors
  • Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
Last two vehicles have been a 2012 F10 M5 (loved it but was sadly stolen) and then most recently a 2015 TTS S Tronic(nice car but tiring to drive for more than an hour!)

Loving this car, very understated and refined, but deceptively rapid!

I was hoping to polish and wax it today but the weather didn't want to play ball, here's a few quick pics

[photo=large]8288[/photo][photo=large]8289[/photo][photo=large]8290[/photo][photo=large]8291[/photo][photo=large]8292[/photo]

Reactions: gldy_b and Bristle Hound
Sharing permissions on the gallery... Doh!

Last edited:
Afternoon Guys,

I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks on the countdown to my new arrival, picked it up yesterday!

I think I've been very well behaved with the spec:

• Mythos Black
  • Rotor Grey
  • Light and Vision
  • Privacy Glass
  • Memory Seats
  • Folding Mirrors
  • Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
Last two vehicles have been a 2012 F10 M5 (loved it but was sadly stolen) and then most recently a 2015 TTS S Tronic(nice car but tiring to drive for more than an hour!)

Loving this car, very understated and refined, but deceptively rapid!

I was hoping to polish and wax it today but the weather didn't want to play ball, here's a few quick pics

[photo=large]8288[/photo][photo=large]8289[/photo][photo=large]8290[/photo][photo=large]8291[/photo][photo=large]8292[/photo]
@R.A.G - Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net !

Great looking new S5 SB. Congrats !

Beautiful- pretty much the same spec I've gone for except I've got the black leather, no memory seats I've gone for the rear camera

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Beautiful- pretty much the same spec I've gone for except I've got the black leather, no memory seats I've gone for the rear camera

Thanks mate, I'm really pleased with it.....Although I'd forgotten how much hard work black cars are to keep clean, I read someone describe a black car as a hobby.... so true lol!

What make of tyres have you got on yours. I have heard rumours that they are using a few different suppliers. Continentals are the usual ones but a few I've seen on the forums have said that they have hankook tyres on. On a premium car I'm not so sure????

Conti Sport 5P fortunately. A lot of people seem to think the Hankook's are decent tyres but I'm glad mine came with these!

Incidentally really good rim protectors on them as well, the rim sits a good 5mm inside the tyre wall which is always a good thing!

Conti Sport 5P fortunately. A lot of people seem to think the Hankook's are decent tyres but I'm glad mine came with these!

Incidentally really good rim protectors on them as well, the rim sits a good 5mm inside the tyre wall which is always a good thing!
Really hoping I get the conti's.