Help Please Another B8 Rusting on arches and on roof !

Not sure what coatings are on them but the guy doing the inspection said all the B8’s do it and are the worst of the Audi’s for front arches.

I would of thought the front wings would have a zinc coating on the sheet metal to stop corrosion?

They are suspossed to be zinc coated, obviously the coating is either particularly thin at these points or something else is causing it to fail

Ok so Audi have approved the repair, if I pay 30% which is apparently ... £530 ish. Robbing gits.

You are correct it does state that, I emailed customer care last night quoting the website and asking them to review my claim.

Audi UK gave me some **** about needing a 2nd independent inspection. The only accpeted independent is a mob in Bristol. ****** that, it can stay rusty.

I'd fight it personally. Tell them you'll travel there providing they pay for your hotel & fuel once they've been found liable.

Apparently customer service don’t make the decision and the only way to move forward is to have the independent assessment done then pass it to customer services who pass it to the warranty dept. The assessment is at my cost even if they overturn the original decision.

Mine was assessed locally about 5 months ago, was told it should be a warranty job but, despite me phoning/emailing several times I'm still waiting on a decision (or any feedback whatsoever) from Audi. Absolute joke.