Another B5 down

Good stuff glad it's back on the road again. Sounds like you did a great job on the old outlaw turbo. Do you think that its running to much boost for the turbo to cope with?

I am not sure Andy, i am waiting for a more detailed expalation from Scroll Products as what is most likely to have caused it.It the US they are runnig k03's on 22psi so i assume mine should fly that.However if it is a tuning issue then i am going to have to get it tweaked again to lower/cap the boost to be sure.

I think its more to do with the amount of load i put on the turbo etc as i wasnt concerned with the health of the the car but the health of the GF.

Andy you must be down to a few days now to get that T28 back on..........

Hmm 22psi on a stock Ko3 is a bit hard pushed on such a small turbo but hay if it works. Your hybrid was running how much Psi?
Id prob agree it was a load issue that caused it to fail but what would stop the over spin enough for it to not happen again?

My T28 kit will be still in development until at least March as i want a proper induction pipe made out of stainless with mounting points and also a oil return hose made so its stronger than the rubber one thats on there at the moment. Plus a heat shield for the turbo to stop heat soak. Billybravos one looks like a good design i can copy and apply to my conversion.