Another Audi car stolen in NW

The only way this will reduce is A) up the prison time and B) the websites such as eBay / gum tree need to clamp down on the goods being sold, it’s blatantly obvious some times that car parts advertised have come from a dodgy source due to the lack of answers to questions asked.

The main one for me is instead of giving these ***** a slap on the wrist and the on your way son is to bang then up for a minimum of 10 years, or sentence them to the full extent of the crime.

The whole prison / justice system in this country is an absolute joke, it’s geared up for the giving as little prison time as possible..

For example 50% of the sentence halved on an early guilty plea, no **** that.. if the sentence for example for a particular time is 10 years and the person is found guilty then you’re off down for 10 years and not a day less.

Our country is being overrun but absolute scumbags.

I don’t own an S3 or RS3 but do have a well spec’d up black edition saloon. I had it 3 weeks and I was followed home by 4 rats in a Fiat Punto, luckily I realised what was going on before I got out to get my son out of the back, they eventually ****** of. Since then the security I’ve don’t to my house to keep the damn thing on the drive way is extensive.

• Alarm (armed every night).
  • Dusk till dawn flood lights.
  • Anti snap looks on all doors.
  • Patlock on french door.
  • Welded spindles in the french doors so the handles can’t be pulled out.
  • Sash jammers on all windows and secured with jack screws in the frames so it’s harder to ‘jemmy’ them out should they try crow bar the windows.
  • 2 x anti ram telescopic driveway posts used every night.
  • CCTV covering front and rear of the house.

My cousin had his RSQ3 stolen from his house, ******** come in through the patio doors (snapped the lock), found the keys and did one.

The local traffic police chased it but lost it.

My cousin would have been more than happy for the traffic police to tactically stop the car by force (even if it did mean writing the RSQ3 off), but they won’t do that or didn’t in fear of a damaging there own car and hurting the criminals inside it... pardon? Hurting the criminals inside, what about the emotional distress/worry on him, his mrs and 2 kids.

He replaced it with a battered 15 year old Mercedes 220 CDI.

The US don’t **** about when chasing a car, they nudge the rear end and cause it to crash, forget about them inside who’s nicked it, stop the car and drag them out, that’s partway of getting some justice, once they’re dragged out with a few broken bones, get them banged up for a 10 stretch... that’s a proper no dicking about way to catch and deal with car criminals.

Reactions: Bryant1998
Get ghost installed for peace of mind.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Sound advice TX but he should haven’t to, the country is failing the hard working, law abiding, tax paying citizen and failing fast.

Reactions: Terminator x
Totally agree with you guys about how the crims get it easy.
I know a few prison officers and essentially it’s like holiday camp. The get fed and washed and exercised. Kind of like having a pet dog. On the other hand our elderly need to sell their houses and all assets to get the same treatment in a care home. Something isn’t right somewhere.
If it was up to me they will be doing hard graft for the time they are behind bars like going down sewers clearing blockages and down coal mines shovelling coal. After a few days doing hard graft and not getting paid they will realise not to do the same Sh1t again. That’s what I would call rehabilitation. Make them not want to do it again!!

Reactions: TonkS3, Bryant1998, Chris S 1245 and 1 other person
Totally agree with you guys about how the crims get it easy.
I know a few prison officers and essentially it’s like holiday camp. The get fed and washed and exercised. Kind of like having a pet dog. On the other hand our elderly need to sell their houses and all assets to get the same treatment in a care home. Something isn’t right somewhere.
If it was up to me they will be doing hard graft for the time they are behind bars like going down sewers clearing blockages and down coal mines shovelling coal. After a few days doing hard graft and not getting paid they will realise not to do the same Sh1t again. That’s what I would call rehabilitation. Make them not want to do it again!!

23 hour lock down with nothing more than a tennis ball, a mattress and pillow the thickness of a postage stamp and a toilet.

That works for me.

Reactions: S32B
23 hour lock down with nothing more than a tennis ball, a mattress and pillow the thickness of a postage stamp and a toilet.

That works for me.

being awfully generous giving them a tennis ball:wink:

Reactions: Bryant1998, S32B and Goner
Get ghost installed for peace of mind.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
I already have it it’s a brilliant bit of my Kit on My S4 . But it’s not gonna stop someone still trying to break in to my house. I’ve been followed twice since I bought my car new in April 2018.