Another Another ARB's Thread!!!!!!

S£

Reaction score
I have my car booked in on Tuesday for the week when i go away, I know that my rear ARB fixings have broken and i need a new one, which will be done, but should i go for standard S3 one or get the golf R32 one put on?? Can i have the R32 on the rear and S3 on the front or would i need both of the R32 one's, how much would the R32 one's be? i take it you can order them from GSF or vag parts??

Or should i just get the standard S3 one put on? or do i even need the whole ARB can i just get the fixings???? :sos:

i had the R32 Arbs on mine and it made a big difference, not sure what the thickness of the S3 front is tho, but i wud opt for having both changed i got mine from VW dealer and im sure i paid 190 for the lot with bushes etc..

ive had r32 on rear only then on front and rear, tbh with the R32 on the rear only the back end way a little light or unsettled. Reintroduced some understear when i did the front but thats on std suspension.

about to put the billys and h&r`s on which will hopefully balance the car nicely.

billy b8's mine had with eibach pro sport spring, so will be very simialr to my setup Fingermouse....which you will find is very very good!