Annoying Dashboard rattle Passenger side

Chris S 1245

Reaction score
My New S4 is only a week Old and there’s already an Annoying rattle. It appears to be coming From Behind the Dash on the passenger side. It doesn’t occur when driving at normal speed just hear it When I’m idle and it’s driving me insane! .

Anyone else experienced this ? Really frustrating to have a car this expensive and yet it has rattles.

My New S4 is only a week Old and there’s already an Annoying rattle. It appears to be coming From Behind the Dash on the passenger side. It doesn’t occur when driving at normal speed just hear it When I’m idle and it’s driving me insane! .

Anyone else experienced this ? Really frustrating to have a car this expensive and yet it has rattles.

Definitely nothing in the glove box that’s doing it? Mine has a couple little noises but nothing as bad as that sounds thankfully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely nothing in the glove box that’s doing it? Mine has a couple little noises but nothing as bad as that sounds thankfully!

Naw nothing in the dashboard removed everything still the same noise. It’s just a slight knocking sound but it’s something you don’t expect to have on a car that expensive . It’s only done 230 miles ! Which is the worst part.

Naw nothing in the dashboard removed everything still the same noise. It’s just a slight knocking sound but it’s something you don’t expect to have on a car that expensive . It’s only done 230 miles ! Which is the worst part.

Fair enough. Definitely not the bump stop issue that some people have been having with their rear suspension is it? But on the front somehow? Only other thing I can think of off the top of my head...

Fair enough. Definitely not the bump stop issue that some people have been having with their rear suspension is it? But on the front somehow? Only other thing I can think of off the top of my head...

Don’t think so hopefully it sorts itself out. Will give an Update tommorow .

Reactions: Daggerit
No issues on my S4 thankfully, apart from the passenger seat belt banging against the hard surfaces but just needs the little loop moving up to stop this when it slips down from time to time.

I feel for you as I agree you shouldn’t expect it in a car this expensive, hope you get it sorted.

yes this is an easy fix......
remove the cover on the dash on the passenger side.There is a small fuse holder that is clipped to a flimsy plastic holder.
i stuck in a piece of foam over the holder and closed cover.Sorted.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Daggerit
...forgot to say you will have to leave passenger door open as the cover is at the end of the dash

Reactions: Jcbmally
...forgot to say you will have to leave passenger door open as the cover is at the end of the dash
Wow, that is on rubbish design and piece of plastic. Hope I have cured mine but not sure as can still get it to knock at the rear of the fuse holder. When I took the panel it was not even clipped in properly on its top tab.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk