Angle sensor fix last attempt!

A3jack

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 2004 Audi A3 2.0tdi sport, dsg, esp and yellow wheel is on, scanned, angle sensor fault (power steering was working fine) so tried to calibrate again using Ross tech procedure, now I've lost half power steering and no adaption / basic setting fault came up too, so bought a second hand angle sensor, replaced, and still no luck, Im getting absolutely NO READING from the angle sensor at all on vcds, but getting turn of wheel speed fine. Exactly the same as the old one and the same faults, I have a abs sensor fault on the left rear wheel, could this somehow be connected? If I could getting a angle reading then it should calibrate. But I'm not getting one at all, bust basic setting condition is (okay) and steering angle sensor condition is (okay) apprently, so Ive bought a new clock spring / slip ring, same thing aren't they lol? And I'm going to replace this as the sensor reads off this doesn't it? if this doesn't work then I think it's off to vastech in darlington to get my arm chopped off lol, could anyone help at all? Wiring fault? Connectors to check? Do I have to code the part to the car first? Have i missed something? Angle sensor reads N/A in meaus blocks, but says okay in first box, I have pictures if people need them? Any help appreciated! Any help appreciated, cheers jack