angel eyes

BASS 666

BMW aye right dead on..
Reaction score
got my new headlights last week and fitted them a couple of days ago. i thought they were great but hated the yellow angel eyes so i made some enquiries about LEDs for them and was able to get some off the net (fortune). what a difference. what do you think ?
IMG_0395.jpg

now i like that alot mate can i ask how much it set you back

Sorry not for me
never been a fan of angel eyes especially on other marques
and i think whats ruined a lot for me as well is the saxo brigade
sorry mate
but as long as your into them and happy all is good .

Hmmm, having had an E39 BM as my last car, I have always been a firm believer than Angel Eyes are for BM's and the LED strips are for Audis...

Wouldnt be for me but i must admit, it looks good!

You must be on some money lad, your doin somethin every week lol...!

PS; Get that grille blacked out! :thumbsup:

i'm sorry , I have to agree with the last 2 posts. Not for me either. It's just too much, coupled with the front bumper it's all just too much. BUT kudos to you for doing it, it's plain to see you part a lot of hard work into the car and styled it the way you want it. Just my IMF backed 2 cents.

It does look good but I would buy BMer if wanted angel eyes.

Hmmm, having had an E39 BM as my last car, I have always been a firm believer than Angel Eyes are for BM's and the LED strips are for Audis...

Wouldnt be for me but i must admit, it looks good!

You must be on some money lad, your doin somethin every week lol...!

PS; Get that grille blacked out! :thumbsup:

i wish i had the money i spent on it. im gonna get a nice grille next year, seen a nice ABT one and im doing away with the chrome mirrors. thanks for your input lads. i know there not everyones cup of tea but sure ....

Mmmm, very nice.
I got the same lights and have been thinking about LED's for mine.
How did you fit them and where did you get them from?

White Capless LED Bulb Kit For Angel Eye Rings - 12v (20 Pc): Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike got the bulbs from here and took the back off the lights off and pulled the loom out and changed the bulbs. i will warn you this is a very awkward job and it took me over two hours. its easy getting the bulbs out but putting them back in was a nightmare. the new bulbs are a very tight fit and can be a c..t to get them in the holders. test them before you put the loom back in cause some of mine would not light and i took them out and turned them to make them work..good luck mate...