Andy Murray's Comments...

At last, someone with a hint of charisma, not like Tim "spoilt *******" Henman.

He's no where near developed enough to win, but I hope he gets a good run and some lucky results.

He's also been in the news recently for saying woman shouldnt get the same prize money as the men and some anti english coments taken out of contex(he sayed he would be supporting someone other than england)
1) the woman comments altho anti "pc" was kinda valad his argument was they play less games(or sets???) and something else
wot i would say is IF the woman play the same amounts of games and times they should get the same prize money
2) ok so hes not supporting england ,its freedom of choice he has as much right to support or not support a team as any other person

fallmonk said:
He's also been in the news recently for saying woman shouldnt get the same prize money as the men and some anti english coments taken out of contex(he sayed he would be supporting someone other than england)
1) the woman comments altho anti "pc" was kinda valad his argument was they play less games(or sets???) and something else
wot i would say is IF the woman play the same amounts of games and times they should get the same prize money
2) ok so hes not supporting england ,its freedom of choice he has as much right to support or not support a team as any other person

He's just a teenager - when I was that age I explored different points of view, sounded out reactions, changed my mind daily, developed arguments, formed opinions, it's so normal. The media need stories, and by putting words in print they seem more solid, people take them too seriously and get all worked up. It's not like he came out of the Wimbledon locker room dressed in a Nazi outfit afterall.

Anyway, why should he support a bunch of overpaid egotistical pampered footballers who claim loyalty to England although would play for foreign clubs given half a chance. I say come on Portugal!

Im not bovvered as he plays Tennis and in my eyes that makes him weird as well as being Scottish

bainsyboy said:
Im not bovvered as he plays Tennis and in my eyes that makes him weird as well as being Scottish

Oh Dear.... Ding Ding Round one.... Steady Fallmonk (read BB's Sig :beerchug: )

His still Scottish, how much have the scottish members paid to buy every opponents of England team kits, If your Scottish England are playing Portugal today so get yourselfs down to JJ sport or at least save yourself some money and buy the Brazil/France kit for when we play them in the semis on the 7th of july 2006, there really is no need moaning your team are s---e, END OFF, so lets all join hands and cheer on the mighty England at least that way you can feel apart of it

come on portugal, heh heh and i'm english, its a shame the english cant conduct themselves as scotland do when abroad it makes me ashamed to be english, and yes i would cheer on scotland over england any day

bainsyboy said:
but have you been to JD sport yet

no, but am on my way as there are some cracking birds out today wearing those long see through skirts

bainsyboy said:
His still Scottish, how much have the scottish members paid to buy every opponents of England team kits, If your Scottish England are playing Portugal today so get yourselfs down to JJ sport or at least save yourself some money and buy the Brazil/France kit for when we play them in the semis on the 7th of july 2006, there really is no need moaning your team are s---e, END OFF, so lets all join hands and cheer on the mighty England at least that way you can feel apart of it

1)With comments like that you wonder why HALF the world doesnt like yous! :keule:
2)I dont go to JJB sports (they signed a sponsership deal with rangers lol):scared2:
3)Yes we are crap,but our team isnt highly payed INDIVIDULAS who cant play as a team (rooneys red???) :(
4)And if memory serves right we played not to bad the last time we played Brazil (France 98 opening match) :moa:
5)Cheer Engurland no thanks ,think i would preffer a trip to the dentist :keule:

Ps BB when you go to the petrol station to fill your petrol bombs tonight just use unleaded you dont need to buy optimax :eiertritt:

Well Done to Mr Murray against former world #1 Roddick..... beat him in straight sets.... wow..... way to go..... still dont think he'll win but talk about making an impression on centre court!

Commiserations to Engerland..... I didnt think they would win the tournament but they should have beaten Portugal.....

bainsyboy said:

I may have cheered on Ingerlund, but they don't appear to be in it anymore. :moa:

Too right we are not in it anymore as we were s--t from the first kick of the ball at the start of the tournament to the end, If we win it i want us to be the best in the world not the luckiest, nice comments Fallmonk i could come back with a childish comment regarding 7 year old kids and handicapped people having the s--te kicked out of them by Scottish louts but seeming as im a adult i will not mention that.
I've even cheered on scotland myself in Euros, world cup tiddley winks but it has been so long ago that i cant remember if i enjoyed it or if Scotland played very well, i have even walked past people in Scottish football shirts and have never felt the urge to kick the living daylights out of them.

Fallmonk are your lot coming to the Euro's