Andy Mac Sub A3 8L - Instructions

Bolly

Reaction score
Hi all

After a few years of looking, I finally got my hands on an iconic piece of 8l history for a fair price...(assuming that I am in to receive it...already missed Parcelforce twice!)

All historic posts mentioned that that the instructions sent out were detailed and easy to follow.

My question is...Does any one have a copy that I can view/look at. I am sure it can be figured out but if it can save me a few hours of scratching my head (as fun as that can be!) then it will be useful.

Thanks

Bolly

You got a better chance of asking in the .8l section you’ll get more people’s who have fitted it seeing you post

Hi all

After a few years of looking, I finally got my hands on an iconic piece of 8l history for a fair price...(assuming that I am in to receive it...already missed Parcelforce twice!)

All historic posts mentioned that that the instructions sent out were detailed and easy to follow.

My question is...Does any one have a copy that I can view/look at. I am sure it can be figured out but if it can save me a few hours of scratching my head (as fun as that can be!) then it will be useful.

Thanks

Bolly
Have a look at this thread mate a bit big but i think by the time you get to the end you will either have stopped or you will have it fitted , pics included .( https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/my-minor-modding-thread.76389/page-16#post-1018209 ) aw the best