Android Sat Nav Replacement

Don't see how as the a6 screen folds away, so cannot see a 10" screen fitting in the a6. Unless the current screen is disabled and that screen is nailed to the dash.

It replaces the fold away screen with a fixed one.

Install video below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was one of the reasons why I don't like the Audi models with the tablet nailed to the dash.

One thing I cannot see is any MOST compatibility, so if you have BOSE or B&O then this solution may not work, but if you have the basic RMC system then this could be a cheaper solution to get more functions.

That was one of the reasons why I don't like the Audi models with the tablet nailed to the dash.

One thing I cannot see is any MOST compatibility, so if you have BOSE or B&O then this solution may not work, but if you have the basic RMC system then this could be a cheaper solution to get more functions.

I have emailed them again to ask them about MOST compatibility so will update when I get a response.

Wrong forum... this is for c6 platforms and your video is for c7 ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No the OP's original link is for the A4 B9 but the hardware is identical to the video which he wants to be fitted into the C7.

Further update on this.

I contacted the vendor again and they said that it works with MOST but needs an adapter to work with Bose and that it also works with the instrument cluster.

May be brave a buy one in a few months when car is out of warranty.

Further update on this.

I contacted the vendor again and they said that it works with MOST but needs an adapter to work with Bose and that it also works with the instrument cluster.

May be brave a buy one in a few months when car is out of warranty.

Sounds a bit risky, I'd be tempted to leave "as is"...