1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AN AUDI with FULL STAFFORD AUDI HISTORY AND RECOMMENDATION

45bvtc Feb 6, 2015

1. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter Team Cornflower Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Audi RS3 Audi TT Audi A1

AUDI A2 with FULL Stafford Audi Service History...

Think about this guys; save your 'mega' car for days you want to use it...

Steve Hampton the after-sales/service manager at Stafford Audi has just telephoned me to ask if I know anyone who may want a 2003 1.6fsi Audi A2 in black with 90 something miles. The car has been fully maintained by Stafford Audi for a very long time and comes with ALL documentation; Steve says "it's a good 'un"

£3000 ish I'd say; the owner's changing to a new VW... I don't know, talk to Steve Hampton (Tel: 01785 250444) as he's actively trying to assist the owner: a great group of people at Stafford Audi.

Now, anyone wanting a cheap runabout at a 'low' price with FULL service history need to telephone Steve and/or ask on Sunday...

These A2's are getting very collectable, they don't rust and the spares are cheap: Audi lost £4000 on each and every one as they were used to develop the A8 - all aluminium and plastics...

Can be used as a FULL 4-seater or pull out the rear seats (2-minutes) and use it as a van!

Had our 1.4Tdi Audi A2 'Suzy' 2-weeks now, our second A2, and Sunday will be the next time I drive BLUEY

Yup! The Audi A2's that good for me...