Ami issues

Lannerz27

A4 avant black edition white
Reaction score
Evening guys
I bought myself a 2012 a4 avant black edtion I bought myself the correct lead from Audi today for this so I could use my I phone 6 through the media system so I could play my music though part number of the lead 4f0051 510al. I read the manual just in case plugged it in and nothing happens when u go into the media it's plugged in correctly I can't think of anything else has anyone had this issue ? Many thanks

Audi gave me the wrong lead I had yellow colour lead 2014 onwards I needed the white collar

Ooh yes I would be very interested in the part number. Mine is yellow which has the latest part number, but no album art at all even though the 7th Gen Nano should show it. SD card works great and shows the album art of exactly the same albums (no editing on my part, just drag and drop from iTunes to the SD card).

Sorry for the late reply I will post up the part number tomorrow. If anyone has a I phone 6 plus that might not work on the 2011-2012 on the white collar lead do a master reset on your phone and will work fine normal I phone 6 is ok, my mate was having trouble for days and done this and worked fine