AMD Wheel Alignment - Had it done ? Comments please

• Thread starter imported_Smudge973
  • Start date
I

imported_Smudge973

Hi, My car has a pull to the left, which is worse at speed on the motorway, for obvious reasons. You have to hold the steering wheel to the right to keep it in a straight line - I'm considering going to AMD to have this corrected properly - Spoke to them last week, very helpful I must add ! Anyway, Has anyone had this done, and when done was it a good job ? The fun from driving my car has gone until this is corrected - So if you have been there, and had your done please let me have your comments !

I've had it done on my TT. I'd done a track day and possibly clipped one to many curbs.

I had it done whilst I was there for a rolling road day. They got all the right gear and did a good job backed up by the print out from the azimuth computer thingy or whatever it's called.

Scotty - I hope you mean the Bessparth ? and not the "azimuth" - maybe I'm wrong !

AMD did a great job on my A4 1.8T SE. It used to pull all over the place, but the drive home was actually very enjoyable wih the car going where you put it. I think the settings are now beginning to wear off as the tyres get older. Pricy but worth it. You can trust them to get it straight.

Tony