AMD Carbon Clean

Had a look at there site for a description off what they do for that price but never found anything other than the benefits it does to your car which they are correct about.
I had mine Walnut Clean ( tsfi ) engine and even thou the mechanic said for the milage 80,000 there wasn't much Sh*t it would still do the injectors and other parts the world off good which i have to agree , it just felt a bit better when driving but i was about £200 for mine

Well I've read walnut just does the inlet manifold only.

I called them up, carbon clean uses gas, hydrogen I think, pumped into your air intake just after the sensor. Cleans the turbo and other bits apparently. Lol my memory is terrible

Carbon clean does not work as well as media blasting. If car is already suffering from Carbon buildup, it's unlikely to be fixed by this... Might be beneficial for low Carbon buildup situations.

Biggest are of concern is inlet manifold and that's where media blasting works perfectly.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dave-v-v and ch1z64
Had a look at there site for a description off what they do for that price but never found anything other than the benefits it does to your car which they are correct about.
I had mine Walnut Clean ( tsfi ) engine and even thou the mechanic said for the milage 80,000 there wasn't much Sh*t it would still do the injectors and other parts the world off good which i have to agree , it just felt a bit better when driving but i was about £200 for mine

Where did you get the walnut blast for £200? Seems a good price for the work involved

I would go to RTech for the walnut blast and injector clean.

I starting to think R-Tech is impractical for me, with my distance and the time it takes to perform I won't be able to drive up and back the same day.

I starting to think R-Tech is impractical for me, with my distance and the time it takes to perform I won't be able to drive up and back the same day.
If you stay in Scotland Dave at DH Automotive is the man to chat too

604A3F83 CFE3 488B 923D CE1F04EAE578

With things like this I look out for a cheap B & B. Make a proper trip rather than a mad dash.

When it comes to tuning it’s worth the extra mile. I use niki at r tech and Alex at aks and both are miles away from me

Yea I've decided R-Tech it is. Just waiting to hear back from them on a quote to get the cam follower changed, the Ramair oversized CAI installed and a stage 1 tune. Need to know the time it will take as well to organise the trip. Probably have to do it on an early start Saturday