Ambient light

Oilfukker

Reaction score
Hej..
I just installet a retrofit ambiente for door handle light on my non UK model A3 2015.. But there was No 16pin connecter in the rear doors., So I took the power for ambiente light from the Window switch.., But now the problem is that it wont turn on when the puddle light turn on, because is it not from the same power source..
So my question is., if I could code my light from the Window switch, so it turn on togheter whit the the puddle light.. Of cause I Will do so that All doors do the same..
I did a coding for my footwell light so it also turn on whit the light in the buttoms inside, because it was only on whit the Doors open.. But there I knew whitch pin it was in the BCM.. But I dont know what coding I could do for my window power switches.. ??

Hej..
I just installet a retrofit ambiente for door handle light on my non UK model A3 2015.. But there was No 16pin connecter in the rear doors., So I took the power for ambiente light from the Window switch.., But now the problem is that it wont turn on when the puddle light turn on, because is it not from the same power source..
So my question is., if I could code my light from the Window switch, so it turn on togheter whit the the puddle light.. Of cause I Will do so that All doors do the same..
I did a coding for my footwell light so it also turn on whit the light in the buttoms inside, because it was only on whit the Doors open.. But there I knew whitch pin it was in the BCM.. But I dont know what coding I could do for my window power switches.. ??
I don't think there is a way to code that. I have asked previously. I have checked all light channels on BCM for my UK model A3 8V and none of light channels are associated to window switches.

You have done light for Interior door handle or exterior?