Q5 Amazon Music

AudiGuyReturns

Reaction score
My 2020 Q3 had Amazon Music on the MMI. However, my 2021 Q5 doesn’t seem to have it. I have it set up on the MyAudi. Does anyone know if/how I can access it?

My 2020 Q3 had Amazon Music on the MMI. However, my 2021 Q5 doesn’t seem to have it. I have it set up on the MyAudi. Does anyone know if/how I can access it?
if you have an iphone you can access it through apple car play

the Apple Car option works though the mmi. The alternative is to use the My Audi app onto your phone, then link your phone to the cars Wi-fi hot spot and then select on line music via the media option.

tried this a couple of times with varying degrees of success and therefore gave up as using Apple car play was much easier. There are some detailEd instructions on how to set it up in the car manual if you want to hav3 a go

1) Make your phone an audio source and then if the Amazon music app is open on your phone it will automatically connect and play - the buttons on the steering wheel work for track navigation.

2) Connect your phone using Apple Car Play or Android Auto (Launched from the Home screen of MMI) and you'll have the Amazon icon and the ability to look through content on-screen - I suspect this is where the MyAudi app links to the Amazon content in the car as I have a Premium HD account and don't hear adverts?