1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Amazon music/MMi?

S32B Jul 21, 2020

1. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member

Hi, normally I use Spotify but thought I'd try Amazon Music. How do you get to the home screen to search for albums etc?

All I can see is the My Music part on the mmi and folder that I've got playlists etc. in. If I use the phone directly I can hit the home icon and then look at latest music etc. on the phone, and then hit play which works and it also shows the artwork on the mmi, but obviously I couldn't do that whilst driving....so where is the home part on the mmi?

This is all I see, if I scroll to artists it only shows what I have stored on the phone/playlists.
    hmmm.jpg

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Adam14

Adam14 Well-Known Member

Wasn't aware you could search I know through Android auto there isn't a search feature for Spotify (as shouldn't be typing whilst driving) so I think to rule that out they just don't allow it. I have to use the Google assistant as a search.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

S32B likes this.
  4. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member

I think you're correct, I looked at Spotify again and it's just my lists that show...suppose I just did it without thinking!