Amazing....but true!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Poor Sir Macca, you have to feel for him.

Even though he is divorcing a one-legged prostitute who is accusing him of beating her up, he is still the boring one of Lennon & McCartney.

see this whole thing with Paul McCartney is out of hand .......and with this girl with the one leg .....she is a disabled woman and every man and there dog are taking the **** out of her disabilty which is out of order!!......

I saw a labrador limping down the road whilst out for a walk with its owner the other day, do you think it was guilty of Heather mocking?

I couldn't give a monkeys about her one leg, she's just a gold digging bitch who just happens to have one leg.
The worst thing is that she uses her disability to try and get the sympathy vote and THAT is out of order. :mad:

That said, i'd probably still have a go.......

Smitch are you and me the same person as thats two threads that you have posted that i agree with.

If the papers are correct even her dad reckons that she fabricates stories so hasnt really got anything to do with her disability its just the fact that she is coming over as a slightly mad gold digger, even her £1000 or might be £3000 per hour lawyer has asked her to as michael winner would put it to calm down dear its only a divorce and you are coming over badly.

Nice puppies though miss mucka so if you fancy a fish and chip supper give us the nod.

jdp1962 said:
Poor Sir Macca, you have to feel for him.

Even though he is divorcing a one-legged prostitute who is accusing him of beating her up, he is still the boring one of Lennon & McCartney.

Anyone who can inflict the Frog Chorus and The Mull of Kintyre (however you spell it) on the human race deserves all the bad luck they get and somemore.

And all the **** Beatles songs, and "the girl is mine" and Wings, and the fact that he's still alive etc etc

Paul Mcartney has probably done more for good causes than all of us put together on this forum the frog chorus was ***** but lets knock a bloke down further.