Amateur chav scumbag thief!

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
Reaction score
Got back to my car tonight to see some chav scumbag forcing a screwdriver into my drivers door window :mad:, was heading home with my son who is 5 so couldnt really chase after him!

God it's ****** me right off! I'd love to catch up with the little ****** down a dark alley, bundle him into a car boot, take him to the woods and force him to dig a hole and get in it, then pour petrol on him and watch him **** & **** himself...better stop now rant over.

Anyhow does anyone know if this is repairable or do i need a new door?

Thanks

"http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn471/wibble111/SL701558.jpg"

Gutted! At least you got there before he did anymore damage or actually nicked it!

Don't know if its repairable, sorry.

I'd have kicked the **** out of him in front of my son (if I had one). Feel for ya mate!!

Just remember the guy had a screwdriver, I went to school with someone who stabbed someone in the head with a screw driver when he was caught on the rob.

Sorry to hear about the car, could of been worse [/Bright side]

You need a new seal, it fits along the back edge of the door and round the top to make the weather seal and of course new window glass.

A tip is go to your dealer for BOTH parts, the glass is a ridiculously cheap £27! Seal is about £50 IIRC, then get a local bodyshop to fit it all.
Autoglass are clueless they reckoned the rear fo the door was damaged, I said the seal IS the rear of the door, he said, I've been doing this years dont tell me yada yad yada! Needless to say I did not use autoarse, but I did take the car over, get the guy I spoek to to come and have a look and prove to him he was wrong! !Muppet

Good thing with Audi glass is you will retain the audi rings on the glass wheras autoarse galss will not. Thsi will always be a give away to a potential buyer that it got broken into !!

What a little cheese. Gutted for you fella... Hope the repair is as painless as simch suggests...

It's a shame you couldn't have gotten hold of the would-be thief. Although having said that you'd probably get time, a fine, and the rest of your life doing community service for trying to defend your property. I'd like to get the chance for some Uncle Buck style retribution on the chode who broke into my A4 though. Satisfying and probably not so bad as to get in 'real' trouble over it...

Regards,

Rob.

You should have used it as a lesson for your son...

"Look son there are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who can & those who can't..."

This guy with the screwdriver is obviously a CAN'T!

what was he doing theres no chance he could have broken into it like that lol amature imature chavvy cu*t

that's an easyish fix, the frames are seperate to the actual doorskin on S3's, and it looks like just a seal, so should be easy enough to fix.

it's a sad fact that there will always be little oiks like that in this world, such a shame....

Thanks for all the replies, i'm a lot calmer about it now, i was thinking maybe put some steel plate in the gap the same thickness as the glass and try and press it with a clamp back into some sort of shape but i'm worried i may jam the glass when it opens.

As it seems i can get a new seal i think now i'm going to get one and get it fitted.

Now i have finally mastered this photobucket wizardry i will try and post some pics of my car over the weekend. After a good clean of course

It makes me mad also, not so much that the chavvy little **** damaged your car (as it's an easy fix, and at least he didn't get away with anything), but the fact that he went about it with so little thought, planning, skill or pride. What hope do we have in the UK when even our criminals are complete braindead incompetants?
I'd like to think his ineptitude was down to drugs, but I bet he was stone cold sober.
Why didn't he just break the window with a brick, it's not exactly complicated?

It's quite easy to do. If you have done your window clips you are already 95% of the way there. If the glass is not damaged, then the window guide is all you need.

If you haven't, do them at the same time! less the £4 per side.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna DIY it.

Cheers,
Andy

Sorry to hear mate but even if he got into the car without the keys hes going nowhere with it
I would never take the law into my own hands (they might get the better of you or worse you could accidently kill them in the process of teaching them a lesson unless your trained)