Am i off the mark?

harley141213

Reaction score
Just wondering if im right on asking price for my car or if i have priced a bit high?
Im selling my b6 a4 s line quattro. I have it listed at £3600 or near offer. Doesnt seem much interest? The car is in outstanding condition and has 100k with fsh.
Any thoughts?
Im not wanting to give it away but i need the space

Depends on spec and where your advertising it have you looked at ebay and auto trader for simliar cars and what price is being asked ?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Yes. Spec wise its pretty much fully loaded less nav and sunroof. I bought it off auto trader. Only a month ago dealers had same model cars but not as well spec'd as mine anywhere from 3800-4450 and that was both on auto trader and ebay

Where is it listed for sale. What's the spec/colour?

Have a member looking for an s4 b6 but I could pass details to him see what he thinks.

I wrote up on here what it is and spec i just couldnt get pics to load on the add. Its currently on ebay. To be honest pics arent the best as i was in a rush to get it listed on a weekend, trying to work around shifts etc. Its full s line spec on 54 plate, 190bhp quattro and is akoya silver

List your car in our classifieds section. :) x

I have. Just cant figure fetting the pics up. Im led to believe there is a link in blue to ebay

Ok thanks. How exactly do i send the pics directly to you? I have loads in my phone and pc. Technology left me behind ages ago and i struggle a lot with it

Ok thanks. How exactly do i send the pics directly to you? I have loads in my phone and pc. Technology left me behind ages ago and i struggle a lot with it
Just copy either the URL or copy and paste the images into a conversation to me and I will upload. Do you have what's app?

I bought my A4 56 plate Quattro tfsi for 2750 with 112000 on the clock fsh in good condition. Your car is better condition so it's probably worth around 3k mark

I paid £4400 for my 54 plate 1.9 tdi quattro avant in October, over the top yes but it was the colour i wanted good spec low miles A1 condition & five miles from me, i could have spent loads of money travelling all over the country looking at heaps of rubbish so i am happy with what i paid.