am I new here?

IML337

Reaction score
well, not really... I've probably been hanging around longer than most actually (I go back to the audiworld.com A3 forum days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) but since I swapped my A3 for a Cooper S last year I've been distracted...

Anyway, hopefully some people still remember me - I'll be hanging around a bit from now on, as I'm keen to get a new A3/S3 when they get here (though it will be a while).

This place has certiainly come along way since I was last here - looks really nice now! Well done Wando and co /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers,
Tim

DSC00239.jpg

Thanks... The MINI is great. It's better than the A3 in some areas, and worse in others. Rates way higher on the grin factor scale, but isn't as sophisticated as an Audi...

I can understand why you bought an S2k though - they are an awesome drive, but way more impractical than even a MINI hahaha...

I sold the A3 not long after I got the Cooper S.

And as for the video looking lame, videos always look lame. Though, if you remember that the flashing yellow light is the DSC (ESP equvalent) being active, and I change in to third gear at almost 110km/h (about 65mph?) you get the idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tim