Am I missing something?

Jon B

Reaction score
Hi,

first time I’ve visited the B9 section. I’m looking to retire my B8.5 toward the end of this year and tbh I wasn’t looking at another A4 Avant.

However, I’m just browsing on Autotrader and there are Audi dealerships offering 19 & 69 plate S Line 35 TFSI’s with only a few thousand on the clock at the £23k mark.

That seems super cheap? It has me tempted tbh.

Are there unknown issues or is likely due to reduced demand as a result of COVID 19?

If they are advertising that price then it is what it is. Possibly low on options and it is the lowest output engine. With discounts of 22% on brand new cars I guess it isn't surprising...

Hi,

first time I’ve visited the B9 section. I’m looking to retire my B8.5 toward the end of this year and tbh I wasn’t looking at another A4 Avant.

However, I’m just browsing on Autotrader and there are Audi dealerships offering 19 & 69 plate S Line 35 TFSI’s with only a few thousand on the clock at the £23k mark.

That seems super cheap? It has me tempted tbh.

Are there unknown issues or is likely due to reduced demand as a result of COVID 19?
They are probably also pre-facelift cars, but there have always been nearly new Audi models around those prices.

Easiest way to tell facelift vs not are the front lights (new model are more oval, original B9 have the ‘L’ shape; new interior has a larger touchscreen and no MMI rotary controller)

Haha. Seems you’re right!

Very strange market the B9, seems to be a different look for every A4 since 2018?!

Haha. Seems you’re right!

Very strange market the B9, seems to be a different look for every A4 since 2018?!
Yep. They did a pointless facelift in 2018 that basically changed the front bumper. Then they did the proper facelift last year - with pretty much every panel changed (for the worse, sadly, in my opinion - particularly the side profile!) and a big update to the interior infotainment. Virtual Cockpit also became standard, at the same time as removing a whole host of options/extras (unless you pay for the top 'vorsprung' trim) that some are particularly unhappy about.