am i mad?

We are all different.

If it takes your fancy, then go for it.

Live your life as if no-one is watching you.

the thing is as soon as i get rid of the s3 i know i will want it back!!

think i should keep it

I'm not sure I'd want to replace an S3 with it, but I could see the appeal of keeping it mint in the garage and using it on nice days, they were pretty legendary cars in their day.

Keep the S3 and buy this aswell! lol It can only go up in value! Regarding the 14 owners, HPI it, cars that are stolen recovered automatically have 10 owners, then it goes upwards from that figure.

Keep the S3 and buy this aswell! lol It can only go up in value! Regarding the 14 owners, HPI it, cars that are stolen recovered automatically have 10 owners, then it goes upwards from that figure.

why do they have 10 owners ?

Keep the s3 and get this on classic insurance and use it on weekends and nice days. I have my s3 and 2 Clio Williams a 1 and 2 they both need work but I like having projects to keep me busy don't think you should rely on the Citroen as a daily really, I do have a soft spot for rare older motors nearly bought an r5 turbo last year

why do they have 10 owners ?

Not sure, I only found out when my cousin purchased a mk2 Golf with 11 owners, and HPI'd it at a later date, it came back as stolen recovered. And a thread came up on another forum said it will show 10 owners on the logbook?

My mate had a non gto one of these and it's so scary
Hill starts his handbrake didn't work and the foot brake wasn't strong enough to hold it so he was clutch burning all the way up a hill for like a mile ;) seats are very soft though

Not sure, I only found out when my cousin purchased a mk2 Golf with 11 owners, and HPI'd it at a later date, it came back as stolen recovered. And a thread came up on another forum said it will show 10 owners on the logbook?

iv got to stolen damaged here with V5 and only on 0 and 2 owners
and al the othera iv had havent had 10+

i dont think the missus is gunna have it tbh lol

iv had two non gt/i 's before and love them!!! i had an ax debut 1.0 for my first car suppose thats why i like them so much

If you want it then get it, but in my opinion i would keep it :)

Oh boy, I thought I was mad when I bought the convertible earlier this year. You're going to replace your S3..I'm afraid you'll have to be confined to a straitjacket!

Yes you are mad - I did similar when I had my MK5 Fiesta Zetec-S - had one when I was 19 and loved it.
Got an ibiza cupra at 21 then tried another MK5 Zetec-S last year, couldnt get used to the drop in build quality.etc between the ibiza.