Am i going mental....

Flip it? he destroyed it! lol 37mph is the optimum speed though. :)

I was just expecting him to land it on it's roof, but he actually did it :wtf:

The proceeded to wreck the poor thing

I bet Renault weren't very happy :sadlike:

Not a bad little car, the last Twingo was awful, horrible little student car...

(no offence to students) :)

I was thinking about it, assuming they bought it for say 12k, and did wreck it. Its still probably cheaper than sending the 3 of them to somewhere sunny in supercars, with helicopters etc.

Ross kemp.... Casualty at war.lol

I was thinking about it, assuming they bought it for say 12k, and did wreck it. Its still probably cheaper than sending the 3 of them to somewhere sunny in supercars, with helicopters etc.

Ross kemp.... Casualty at war.lol

Exactly, with the budget that Top Gear has, writing off a small hatchback is peanuts.

Was surprisingly funny for TG though.

Exactly, with the budget that Top Gear has, writing off a small hatchback is peanuts.

Was surprisingly funny for TG though.

They did rate the car quite highly and had a lot of fun in it, I was quite impressed by its performance and looks.

I bet Renault did them a good deal on it, maybe even possibly gave them one for nowt...

Ross Kemp in the boot though was priceless. :)

It was so not clarkson driving it, either in the tunnel or in the scene ripping around in the docks, whoever was driving was good though, i dont know many people who can 4 wheel drift a small FWD hatch!

Also with regard to the car being written off, notice how it was a 58 plate but the cup version of the car only just came out this month? It must have been a Renault pre production car so would never be sold to the public an in effect, worthless.

Also with regard to the car being written off, notice how it was a 58 plate but the cup version of the car only just came out this month? It must have been a Renault pre production car so would never be sold to the public an in effect, worthless.

Gotcha, that makes sense. The car would have been scrapped anyway, so why not entertain us a bit before smashing it up?

Who cares, free or 15k, it was great entertainment to me, and possibly more meaningfull than 3 guys cocking about with supercars.

I do have to say, i want one of the RangeRover screens, wicked stuff