Aluminium Window Trim

Lynas

Reaction score
Does anybody know how much this costs for both sides of the car and where I can get it from / how easy to fit?

Cheers

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
its not easy to fit, and it costs a lot. You have to dismantle all the doors and I wouldnt bother if I were you!..

[/ QUOTE ]

As discussed HERE.......................

It's a shame people don't spec it - it was only a £120 option on my S-Line and worth every penny!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers lads / lasses.

DOn't think I'll bother!!!!

I agree with Bub, I think it makes a big difference to the look of the car. Quite how much depends on the colour obviously, but on my denim blue - when it's clean - it looks great.

I have to be honest though that when I was looking at buying my A4 it wasn't something that even crossed my mind. Fortunately the car I bought had them fitted and it wasn't until afterwards when I saw other A4's without them that I realised what a difference it made. If I was to buy new, I'd definitely pay the extra to have them fitted.

Same story here, denim blue avant, the ally trim really sets off the ally roof rails. There's a black vanat with the ally trim nearby, looks v nice too. I think the extra windows on the avant make it a better option (IMHO) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chas

I think they really set the car off - I agree about them looking better on the Avant too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

My dolphin a4 doesnt have them, and I have carried the idea on by fitting an S4 non chrome grille and lower grill.
I think it looks great and used to be a cost option to have all black trims!...
(My moro blue s4 has 'bling' and that looks good also.)

(I will dig a pic out!)

I think maybe a trip to a scrap yard is order...

Cheers guys