aluminium pedals

a3guy

Reaction score
anyone know where i can get a set other than vag parts ?

If you want a set I can get you some for reasonable money. I think the manual set is about £66 including next day insured delivery. The DSG set is a couple of quid cheaper if memeory serves me correctly.

Let me know if you want some pics.

J.

marriedblonde said:
If you want a set I can get you some for reasonable money. I think the manual set is about £66 including next day insured delivery. The DSG set is a couple of quid cheaper if memeory serves me correctly.

Let me know if you want some pics.

J.

seen a few pics already is there a alu dead pedal as well ?

Working on a solution for the dead pedal. The simple answer is no. I tried the new RS4 pedal but that was a no no. I'm trying to get hold of an RS6 pedal to see if that will work.

Let me know if you want a firm price on pedals - I'll need to know if yours is a manual or DSG.

J.

a3guy said:
cheers

did you get rid of your ibiza then (forma seatcupra member) :laugh:

Yup, got fed up of calling SEAT Assistance every week and getting them to put it back together :) Dealer also did a dodgy repair on it; cross threading bolts, damaged my sills etc and didn't even cure the fault!

I've had my A4 for the same length of time as my Cupra, and not ONE thing has gone wrong with it! :grin:

On the subject of alu pedals... if you can wait until the S3 arrives it looks like you'll be getting them OEM :)

Sorry for resurrecting and old thread, but I'm also interested in obtaining some aluminium pedals for my sportback when it arrives late December. I notice that the new A3/S3 brochure confirms that the S3 does have Aluminium-look (not quite sure what that means...) pedals. Are these any different to the ones supplied by VAG Parts and audi-accessories?

Are the pedals all the same? For each engine type? Thinkof going from, a 3.2 to a 170 diesel can I swap my pedals over? Both are 6 speed manuals.

galewis said:
Sorry for resurrecting and old thread, but I'm also interested in obtaining some aluminium pedals for my sportback when it arrives late December. I notice that the new A3/S3 brochure confirms that the S3 does have Aluminium-look (not quite sure what that means...) pedals. Are these any different to the ones supplied by VAG Parts and audi-accessories?

The pedals in the S3 appear to be the same as the ones fitted to the Golf Gti, New TT etc. They are plastic with alliminium faces.

If anyone wants a set for a manual car give me a shout as I have a spare set sat here - A fair bit cheaper than Vag Parts as well ;)

ok can you supply the dead pedal too, i seen it on vagparts web but its only for left hand drive