Aluminium pedals

matt123890

Reaction score
Hi guys , just after some advice after trawling through etka I am
Confused to wether the brushed aluminium pedals will fit my 55 plate 2.0t a3 sportback!

Does anyone know ! Cause from looking at etka looks like they may have changed the the brake pedal assembly Around the time my car was made.

Any info would be greatly appriciated !

Is yours manual or DSG?

If it's a manual, i know for a fact that they are just covers which slip onto the metal pedal if that makes sense?

It is a manual and that's what I thought but then the guy at Audi said the shape may have changed on my model so it may not go on lol ! Am sure it would !

I bought a set but mine were for a 2007 model, the clutch and brake pedal were slip ons but the accelerator was a complete unit, had to remove the whole pedal to put it in....

It is a manual and that's what I thought but then the guy at Audi said the shape may have changed on my model so it may not go on lol ! Am sure it would !

All the pedals are the same on the 8P model mate, Audi know squat sometimes....

Audi know squat sometimes....

Ageed.

When i was looking for an A3 TDI in Sprint Blue, i was told there is no such thing. The guy even looked on his conputer, and said "if there is one, Audi didn't make it" lol! Couldn't stop thinking how much of an numpty he was.

Yeah all the 8P shape pedals fit from 2003- 2011

Also so do the mk5 golf GTI and R32 alloy versions. I'm not sure if they are alloy ones but the mk2 skoda Octavia and Leon Cupras also have the same fitment.