Aluminium Pedal Covers

JayDZS*

Reaction score
Anyone know how much audi charge for these?

Got mine there as well - fitted them the day I got the car. They look good!

Got mine there as well - fitted them the day I got the car. They look good!
where they easy to fit, I presume you just attach (screw?) them over the top of the old or do you have the take the original one off.
thanks

For the brake and clutch you pull the rubber caps off and replace with the aluminium ones - they are extremely easy to do. The accelerator doesn't have a rubber cap by default so the aluminium one fits on top of it - it's tricky to do, but there is a technique - you have to hook in one corner first diagonally, rotate the pedal so it's all on one side, then push down the other side. It's hard to explain without it in front of you though!

Reactions: Fragup
For the brake and clutch you pull the rubber caps off and replace with the aluminium ones - they are extremely easy to do. The accelerator doesn't have a rubber cap by default so the aluminium one fits on top of it - it's tricky to do, but there is a technique - you have to hook in one corner first diagonally, rotate the pedal so it's all on one side, then push down the other side. It's hard to explain without it in front of you though!

thanks for that, they look really cool.