Aluminium Mirrors WANTED

Looks like the GeForce 6800 Ultra will be the one to go for at the moment - ATi have not yet released a competitor but one is expected soon (based on the R420)

http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20040414/index.html

Don't think either will be released until end of May/start of June so if you want something today, the ATi 9800XT is the quickest and about £250.

Does anyone know how/where to get genuine aluminium mirrors for my S3 at a good price ?

Ta /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

They are quite expensive but you can pic them up on ebay for about £150.

or...

you could buy the covers from RichA3Turbo for about £65 ish. They are good quality and much cheaper!

Hope this helps
Rich.

Cheers.

Have you got a picture of these mirrors, are they made of aluminium or are they plastic?

Ta

Ebay ones are plastic and are 67quid

Here's mine
1525115-1549_IMG-med.JPG

No jokes about my stumpy legs please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

they're the full price metal ones i'm assuming? remind me of my brushed ally ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
they're the full price metal ones i'm assuming? remind me of my brushed ally ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they're the In-pro chrome ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ah okay - i guess that was them fresh out the packet... still a better advert than the pic on the red s3 - even with you in the pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

what do they look like nowadays? have you got the time and inclination to post a pic please?

I'm just interested to see how they hold up to everyday use.

Cheers

I might start charging commission for using the pic of my mirrors!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif