Aluminium Mirrors WANTED

Looks like the GeForce 6800 Ultra will be the one to go for at the moment - ATi have not yet released a competitor but one is expected soon (based on the R420)

http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20040414/index.html

Don't think either will be released until end of May/start of June so if you want something today, the ATi 9800XT is the quickest and about £250.

ashacre

Does anyone know how/where to get genuine aluminium mirrors for my S3 at a good price ?

Ta /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

dickys3

Staff member
They are quite expensive but you can pic them up on ebay for about £150.

or...

you could buy the covers from RichA3Turbo for about £65 ish. They are good quality and much cheaper!

Hope this helps
Rich.

ashacre

Cheers.

Have you got a picture of these mirrors, are they made of aluminium or are they plastic?

Ta

The Slug

Ebay ones are plastic and are 67quid

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Here's mine
1525115-1549_IMG-med.JPG

No jokes about my stumpy legs please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

IanL-S3

they're the full price metal ones i'm assuming? remind me of my brushed ally ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
[ QUOTE ]
they're the full price metal ones i'm assuming? remind me of my brushed ally ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they're the In-pro chrome ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

IanL-S3

ah okay - i guess that was them fresh out the packet... still a better advert than the pic on the red s3 - even with you in the pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

what do they look like nowadays? have you got the time and inclination to post a pic please?

I'm just interested to see how they hold up to everyday use.

Cheers

JamS3

I might start charging commission for using the pic of my mirrors!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif