Alu Trim or Black Trim

d8ean

Reaction score
What have we all gone for in the S3?
personally i think either or goes well with the Super Sports seats?

last thing to decide on for me

3D Black... silver looks a bit S-Line...

yep get your point.

just watched this a few times regarding the black styling kit - looks good with black rails? 2014 Audi S3 Sportback (walkaround) - YouTube
so ****** hard for me to make my mind up.... years ago i would of gone Black styling like a shot, now im getting older im leaning to stick with chrome

Anyone got pictures of the 3D black trim? I have ordered that. But i have never seen what it looks like :O

there is a video on youtube search 'audi s3 sportback 2013' one of videos a walkaround has the 3d black inside

silver inlays pick up the silver stiching on the SS seats

I've got lunar silver seats with black inlays and it looks sickkk
I also ordered that. Paul, please share some more photos from our interior if you have time :)
Would be nice so see some more details how it looks!
I still have to wait until March-April for my S3 :( too long time to wait...

I've spec'd Black Inlays but will be getting Real Carbon Fibre inlays made as I did for my TT, I think the 8v dash will look fantastic with some Carbon in it.
Here are some pics of the TT parts I had made.....

Reactions: 97catalunya
Ha ha no worries looks like a door handle to me tho , drink up and enjoy mate :beerchug:

Wonder what beer Audi recommend. Will let you know when we get our invite to Audi HQ;-)

Silver in mine, black would mean the interior would be too dark for me.

Wonder what beer Audi recommend. Will let you know when we get our invite to Audi HQ;-)

Ha Ha any German beer will do for me as its all good, I've been to Germany several times and enjoyed one or two beers!!