1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Already after 2 weeks

TYb Sep 16, 2019

1. Lehn

Lehn The van man

So when will this single parent get out of hospital you say?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. AlS3BE

AlS3BE Well-Known Member

thats pretty bad. I would be looking at getting them to sort it. It’s broken through the paint to the metal not a light scrape on the lacquer/clear coat.

4. Audi Ashley

Audi Ashley Active Member

Im gonna get a quote to repair. its only really small. I do have some touch up paint but want it to look good. Suppose it was gonna happen sooner or later.

5. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member

Later would have been better, even better if you had done it and not someone else....if that makes sense :blink:

6. SuperBoss

SuperBoss New Member

Someone dinged my ride at work. Going to check the cameras to see if I can find the culprit

7. Adam14

Adam14 Well-Known Member

I think a lot of people on here can relate, very annoying. My mate has soon cottoned on to how I park, he is of the same opinion even though he doesn't currently drive but more than happy to walk an extra 1-2 mins for the extra safety. Pretty sure he will follow suit when he gets his car :)

8. Wibbly

Wibbly Active Member

I find it weird how a car can be free on these kind of dings and then, after it gets just one, it somehow becomes a magnet for more!

Like others here, I have parked a car on the top floor of a multi-story on its own, to return to find someone parked next to it (despite 100's of empty spaces elsewhere) and a ding on my door - as if my car needed a cuddle, or cars have to be parked neatly next to each other :-(

9. Audi Ashley

Audi Ashley Active Member

Now, Im no expert but I have applied my first coat, I intend to build it up then smooth it off.

Attached Files:

10. JohnM100

JohnM100 Well-Known Member Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Swarm parking.

Theory is that some people need a parked car to align themselves in the space and can’t just use the white lines.

Bells likes this.
  11. AlS3BE

AlS3BE Well-Known Member

Thinks it’s more like moths to a flame.
    I have used a multi storey car park for the last few weeks and deliberately parked in weird/peculiar open spaces and normal next to other cars. For some strange reason this blue Kia picanto somehow hunts me down to park 2 inches from me. I’ve parked on the top and bottom floor, spaces miles away from anyone. Only time it doesn’t park next to me is when I park with cars either side of me. This car park is HUGE but it’s the same Kia.

S32B and Adam14 like this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member

Did you get this sorted mate?

14. TYb

TYb Well-Known Member

Was due to go to the garage tomorrow b it have postponed due to work, it’ll be done though.

S32B likes this.