1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Already after 2 weeks

TYb Sep 16, 2019

1. Lehn

Lehn The van man Team Daytona Audi S3 DSG

So when will this single parent get out of hospital you say?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. AlS3BE

AlS3BE Well-Known Member

thats pretty bad. I would be looking at getting them to sort it. It’s broken through the paint to the metal not a light scrape on the lacquer/clear coat.

4. Audi Ashley

Audi Ashley Active Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group S-line owners group saloon Audi A3 S tronic DSG

Im gonna get a quote to repair. its only really small. I do have some touch up paint but want it to look good. Suppose it was gonna happen sooner or later.

5. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member Audi A5 S tronic Coupe

Later would have been better, even better if you had done it and not someone else....if that makes sense :blink:

6. SuperBoss

SuperBoss New Member

Someone dinged my ride at work. Going to check the cameras to see if I can find the culprit

7. Adam14

Adam14 Well-Known Member Team Glacier Team V6 Audi S5 Coupe

I think a lot of people on here can relate, very annoying. My mate has soon cottoned on to how I park, he is of the same opinion even though he doesn't currently drive but more than happy to walk an extra 1-2 mins for the extra safety. Pretty sure he will follow suit when he gets his car :)

8. Wibbly

Wibbly Active Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group S-line owners group Audi A3 Manual

I find it weird how a car can be free on these kind of dings and then, after it gets just one, it somehow becomes a magnet for more!

Like others here, I have parked a car on the top floor of a multi-story on its own, to return to find someone parked next to it (despite 100's of empty spaces elsewhere) and a ding on my door - as if my car needed a cuddle, or cars have to be parked neatly next to each other :-(

9. Audi Ashley

Audi Ashley Active Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group S-line owners group saloon Audi A3 S tronic DSG

Now, Im no expert but I have applied my first coat, I intend to build it up then smooth it off.

Attached Files:

10. JohnM100

JohnM100 Well-Known Member Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Team Navarra Audi S3 Black Edition

Swarm parking.

Theory is that some people need a parked car to align themselves in the space and can’t just use the white lines.

Bells likes this.
  11. AlS3BE

AlS3BE Well-Known Member

Thinks it’s more like moths to a flame.
    I have used a multi storey car park for the last few weeks and deliberately parked in weird/peculiar open spaces and normal next to other cars. For some strange reason this blue Kia picanto somehow hunts me down to park 2 inches from me. I’ve parked on the top and bottom floor, spaces miles away from anyone. Only time it doesn’t park next to me is when I park with cars either side of me. This car park is HUGE but it’s the same Kia.

S32B and Adam14 like this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member Audi A5 S tronic Coupe

Did you get this sorted mate?

14. TYb

TYb Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi S3

Was due to go to the garage tomorrow b it have postponed due to work, it’ll be done though.

S32B likes this.