Almost New B7 DTM

Beautiful condition and lovely car, cant say I'd be putting £20k on the table for it though lol

If money was no object
... yes.

But it is, and I love playing with my cars so no!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

may not be all it seems though, the shut lines around the bonnet / grill are not right.
somethings been off and not refitted correctly or something a miss, that gap is not correct by any means, and its still a used B7 and a few years old.

Reactions: CHEZ, AvantAlexB7 and Pedrödelabongo
Its nice but not £20k nice, especially for a 14 year old car. There was an rs4 on autotrader a while back, most likely still on, has 14k on the clock i believe and want 30k for it. A lovely car but not a realistic price unless your a collector.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Purely dealers speculating these days with many cars, they are not worth it , just creates a false market value, its been going on quietly with Porsche etc for a while now.
Classic and collectable cars have become a reliable investment for some time now, a far better return than property or art , all current market prices in this market are driven by collectors etc speculating , buy it today for a bonkers amount and in a few years time its worth even more silly money.....it's all wrong frankly but will never stop.

Reactions: AvantAlexB7
A good example , I bought a nice used 911 ,964 C4 coupe with 74k miles in 2004 for £18k , kept if for a while then sold it back to the dealers for the same price which was handy as I didn't loose out.
Reading through classic car mag recently the same model with similar milage etc sold for £60k and it was less than perfect, and things are just going up and up, they are not worth it but speculators are buying them up and forcing up the resale value .

Pr1

Last edited:
Reactions: AvantAlexB7