Almost a newbie

joned

Reaction score
Hi
Realised I actually joined 8 years ago when I got my last Audi, an A4 B5 2.5tdi quattro avant( long gone).

Anyway, saying Hi again as I have just aquired a 2001 A4 B6 2.5tdi quattro avant!!

Loving the car. I have spoken to the main previous owner (guy I got it from had a year and used as a van!!), about its history. High mileage (216000), but still in good nick and goes great.
Told it had cambelt and remap at 201000 miles.

Am very hit and miss getting access to the computer, but will be coming on here as got a list of things to do to the car (cruise control, double din stereo/satnav, DIS, etc).

Jon

Reactions: Sandra
Hi
Realised I actually joined 8 years ago when I got my last Audi, an A4 B5 2.5tdi quattro avant( long gone).

Anyway, saying Hi again as I have just aquired a 2001 A4 B6 2.5tdi quattro avant!!

Loving the car. I have spoken to the main previous owner (guy I got it from had a year and used as a van!!), about its history. High mileage (216000), but still in good nick and goes great.
Told it had cambelt and remap at 201000 miles.

Am very hit and miss getting access to the computer, but will be coming on here as got a list of things to do to the car (cruise control, double din stereo/satnav, DIS, etc).

Jon
Welcome back. Do you remember your previous username? If so I can merge your accounts together.

It was Joned, loged in on same email. Thats how I realised I was already a member! :)