allroad discontinued

avant999

Reaction score
Sad to hear the A4 Allroad and A6 Allroad have been quietly discontinued. One or the other was likely to be the replacement for my A4 Avant

Sad to hear the A4 Allroad and A6 Allroad have been quietly discontinued. One or the other was likely to be the replacement for my A4 Avant
I hadn't heard that. I just checked Audi's site so A4 and A6 Allroad availble to configure and build. I know that by 2026 they are looking to phase out combustion engines including hybrids and switch to electric only, possibly continuing with combustion engines for Chinese market after 2033, which is crazy. https://www.motor1.com/news/515591/audi-end-combustion-car-production-2032/

Still plenty A4 and A6 Allroads around depending when you plan to switch. The new diesel power plants have been ruined with AdBlue in my opinion, and with the way petrol prices are going, it would be difficult to justify larger engines.

There are a lot of used Allroad options out there worth considering, as spartacus mentioned. That said, the 22 A6 Allroad is available for buildout in US markets. After shoppin the market we went used and have been very happy with the A4 chassis Allroad.