allroad 2.5v6 2004 breaking selling. good engine dead gearbox

ms1083

Reaction score
As per title. Anyone interested in my audi. Been well loved and looked after mechanically now has uneconomical gearbox failure. BAU engine 180,000 miles engine still sound. front Arnott springs and compressor fitted last year gearbox died September so only 6 months use.
Message me for parts or offers for entire car. Its still complete as have been really hoping to repair it. Its in Taunton Somerset.

As per title. Anyone interested in my audi. Been well loved and looked after mechanically now has uneconomical gearbox failure. BAU engine 180,000 miles engine still sound. front Arnott springs and compressor fitted last year gearbox died September so only 6 months use.
Message me for parts or offers for entire car. Its still complete as have been really hoping to repair it. Its in Taunton Somerset.
How much you want for the whole car as it stands.

What is your offer? I was hoping for around £1000, as that is what I think I could get if I were to sell the bits I can easily remove separately and then the engine/suspension components to a local independent garage who is interested.

Hey ms1083,

Did you sell the complete car?

I'm after a bit from the trim in the tailgate...

Have you sold the car? I'm interested in the interior carpets, pollen filter housing and possibly various other bits to solve a water ingress problem which has caused the common associated electrical faults...central locking module etc.