Allroad 2.5 tdi quattro modified 240Bhp !!!

Wish I had the money, that's exactly what I would want in an allroad :hearteyes:

Hi Jimmy, it's a lot of car for the money ! Very clean underneath and tastefully modified- still looks stock at a first glance !

I would love it as it's exactly what I would want, but I'm a couple of grand short of spare cash.

I would also need to sell my B6 first too which needs a few paint touch ups due to inconsiderate car park hit and run bell3nds.

More mods over the last week or so: rs6 front antiroll bar with new genuine bushes, bosio race 683 nozzles and map to suit (!), hybrid gtb2260vklr to go on to make use of the full potential of the large nozzles ! To follow: genuine towbar, Hard Drive based phatbox with 80GB disc, rear rs6 antiroll bar and metal drop links, full vax oil treatment, rs brakes and 20" s8 alloys wrapped in Yokohama Advan tyres, remote thermostatic oil cooler, a6 tdi gearbox + rear diff (longer ratios), Sachs SRE organic clutch and upgrade the Bose sound system to a fully amplified Rainbow Audio component kit which sounds amazing ! This is slowly turning into a build thread...