Alloy wheel refurbisher recommendations

blue10

Reaction score
Afternoon,

Can anyone recommend an alloy wheel refurbisher in the Chesterfield/Sheffield area? The OEM rotor wheels on my 2012 BE s-line could do with a good seeing-to!

Thanks.

Dave

Give N8 a shout, other side of the mountains, but does a very good job from what I've seen directly :)

Reactions: blue10
Hi there mate, I live in the chesterfield area and have been looking for a while for a decent refurb company. I was recommended a company in Nottingham, I took the car Saturday and will be picking up this Saturday, my wheels are split rims so require a little more effort. I am paying £280 for all four, tyres off, split each rim, powder coat, paint, lacquer and rebuild. This is £200 LESS than a company in Chesterfield who said they would glue my bolts back in if any snapped :S anyhow the company is called total wheel works, find them on the net and give rob a call, a very helpful man. Hope this helps.

Sam

3 letters above told you to go to one letter and one number. N8 is the man. His work is flawless! Kowalski Details

Hello Sam,

Did you get your alloy's refurbed? Are you pleased with the results and any photos of before and after?

Dave

I am sure N8 does loaner wheels as he does yours. Trip over the Pennines is all it's gonna take. Everyone says his work is flawless. I need my rotors doing but as my wife is a silly cow it's just not worth it for her to kerb all four again. Don't forget once you have them refurbed you are removing metal so you can't keep getting them done as you will have no wheels left. Another reason why I have not had mine done. Will probably leave them till I get rid of the car.

Reactions: jphc
Dave, yes I am very happy with the wheels would recommend to anyone and will use him again. The car is currently having some springs fitted so I will get some pics as soon as I get it back. Rob likes cash if you know what I mean, helps keep the cost down a little more.

Sam.

Here are a few pictures, they are a little dirty but you get the idea.

Sam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 84