Alloy Wheel Refurb Sussex Area

Furkz

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Looking to to get some wheels refurb'd and tossing up some options of getting them done properly, stripped and painted. Or going down the mobile wheel refurbing route.

Whats the the pros and cons for both please?

Also so can anyone recommend a company near the Gatwick area?

thanks

I've used WheelWorks in Crawley a number of times. Full factory strip down etc. Always very pleased with their results.

I think if you are keeping the car for a while the full strip down will be better. Also I'm not sure there's a massive cost difference. Round here (Berkshire) the mobile guys charge about £50 per wheel to fix your wheels, which is essentially a SMART repair of sorts. My Alloys in Basingstoke charge from about £70 a wheel. So there's not much in it.

A friend had his wheels on his MK1 Leon Cupra R fully refurbed and was really happy. He said they were better than new and indeed they did look fantastic.

Can't help with the Gatwick query though I see you already have a suggestion. Good luck!

yeah i was thinking of Wheel Works but i was liking the convenience of mobile. i think going from the online reviews its got to be wheel works for a top quality refurb