Alloy upgrade

ascr

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anybody seen these alloys in the flesh? I've taken a punt and specced them on an Avant but not really been able to see them anywhere. Just didn't like the other 20 inch ones, too much effort to clean them....!
5b34ac79cf21f12331bba36ae5f94cff.jpg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Looks nice

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I specced them online and whilst the Audi configurator gives quite a stylised render of what the car might look like, it looked fairly decent....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190119-224816.png
    Screenshot_20190119-224816.png
    358.9 KB · Views: 152
Maybe ask your dealer if they have some, or can get some in, so you can go and take a look?

Mat be a long shot, trawl the Audi website for used models in your area and see if any are fitted with those wheels?

Maybe ask your dealer if they have some, or can get some in, so you can go and take a look?

Agreed. This was my first thought and dealer did a stock search and just could not find anything either in their stock or indeed anything in the order list.

Nothing similar on other model ranges either. They said they'll look out for anything coming through with those wheels and let me know. The dealer has been great and I am sure would get the alloys in for me to have a look at if I asked them, but for me it's all about how they look as a complete package on the right colour vehicle... I'm going to take a punt I think...!