Alloy thoughts?

rickparmar

Reaction score
so I have the chance to purchase some S5 original alloys

My S5 has the upgraded alloys but I’ve never been a huge fan. Sometimes they grow on me and then I see others with the originals and I’m like I want them.

Is anyone a fan of the alloys I have? Or do you prefer the standard ones.

Just need a set of different eyes to what looks better I guess before I spend the money

The ones I have

BAACA383 AB1D 4B92 BA71 9FC341E92DD6

I have the upgraded alloys on mine, I specced them from new. Quite like them but the originals do look good with the red callipers. PM if you are selling them if you get a set of the originals as I am looking for a spare set to put winter tyres on.

Reactions: rickparmar
I have the same as you and I much prefer these to the Standard alloys you now get with the S5.

so I have the chance to purchase some S5 original alloys

My S5 has the upgraded alloys but I’ve never been a huge fan. Sometimes they grow on me and then I see others with the originals and I’m like I want them.

Is anyone a fan of the alloys I have? Or do you prefer the standard ones.

Just need a set of different eyes to what looks better I guess before I spend the money

The ones I have

View attachment 173747
The Rotors you have are nice wheels and 'very Audi'. Mine came with the standard 19" S5 wheels which are OK, but I changed them for 20" x 10" TSW Bathurst in polished spokes/silver. They look great and give the car a MUCH better stance being 10" and fill the arch gaps up.

I have the upgraded alloys on mine, I specced them from new. Quite like them but the originals do look good with the red callipers. PM if you are selling them if you get a set of the originals as I am looking for a spare set to put winter tyres on.
I will do. Just need to decide what to do. Also thinking of maybe going after market

The Rotors you have are nice wheels and 'very Audi'. Mine came with the standard 19" S5 wheels which are OK, but I changed them for 20" x 10" TSW Bathurst in polished spokes/silver. They look great and give the car a MUCH better stance being 10" and fill the arch gaps up.
You got any pictures of the alloys on the car?

The current S5 ones are some of my fave wheels so yes 100% get them!

I'll be selling my S5 wheels if I end up getting a S5 on the plate change in March or Sept this year if anyone wants some original ones.

They really make a difference on my A5

IMG 3933

Reactions: Audidave69

I'll be selling my S5 wheels if I end up getting a S5 on the plate change in March or Sept this year if anyone wants some original ones.

View attachment 173937
Love these wheels:)

View attachment 173937
Let me know when you’re ready to sell